The Delmarva GIS Conference Committee is now accepting abstracts for presentations!
We will have two types of presentations: 20-minute conventional talks and 5-minute “lightning talks which may include Q&A time.” A conventional talk is presented to only one group. The 5-minute lightning talk will be repeated to each of 5 groups. Please choose which type of presentation you would like to provide on the online submission form.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Online Submission Form
- Abstracts may be 150 words at most.
- A presentation title.
- Contact information (name, organization, address, e-mail address, and phone number).
- Please indicate if you are a student.
- 50-75 words that a session moderator will use to introduce you.
Submission Deadline: Friday, February 9, 2018
All applicants will be notified of acceptance by Friday, February 23, 2018.
- All presenters must register for the conference. One reduced-rate registration will be available for each accepted presentation.
- Presenters are eligible to earn certification or re-certification points for Contributions to the Professional Component of the GISP application.
- There will be laptops with presentation software available for standard presentations (e.g. PowerPoint, Acrobat). Laptops for the lightning talks will not be provided, so please bring your own laptop for your lightning talk.
- Internet connectivity is available.
- Please bring all presentation files on a USB drive.
Questions? Contact email@example.com